Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Warning!

Ok I may have made a bit of a boo boo. Once I have your hubbies surprises wrapped I (stupidly) put them in the nicest non- Stampin up bags I have. Want them to look good yes? NO!
Guy just left and said could I change the bag or his wife may see it and get the wrong idea. OMG that is the third one I sent out along with other nice bags.  Don't get me wrong, I don't have fancy things with fancy bags often at all, so when I do I keep them.  In an act of selfless generosity I decided to donate them to my lovely customers.  As usual that went wrong....  So ladies. If you see a fab bag from somewhere it is all good.    Either:    a) you have a gift from that place or b) you have stamping up stuff wrapped by me. Win win in my book.
Xxxxxx
Rita Seed

P.S. All my wrapping done YAY!  Can't wait for Santa.  (and time to play with my new stamps x, yes even I get stamps for Christmas, I just have to wrap them myself and try to forget what I had LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment