Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LAST CHANCE DATES



If you have a wish list and want it wrapped and delivered before Christmas you only have three more days to go as I have to have the order by 10th December.   I can supply gift vouchers any time up to Christmas Eve as long as it's not by post.  Postal day is 16th December for second class.

If you are ordering yourself the last day you can order is 14th December to allow for delivery before Christmas Day.  This is due to delays caused by the sheer number of orders and the current weather conditions.

It is always so exciting opening new stash on Christmas Day and I have a HUGE order coming soon which I am not allowed to even look at until the big day, silly but that makes me soooo excited.  Who says Christmas is only for the kids. LOL.

Speak soon . x x

PS see nails below.

No comments:

Post a Comment