Saturday, December 11, 2010

Good Morning

Good morning ladies, and those orders have poured in.   Hopefully everything will be with you before the big day.

I have my pre-christmas treat to me order here now and am having a great time playing with my aliens, kimono kids and the lush notably ornate.  To be honest I can't stop playing around with the Kimono Kids.  I don't have any girls but have nieces and can't wait to use them on scrapbook pages and cards.   They are soooo cute.   Will post anything I actually finish when I stop trying out different techniques with them.  

Only a few more Christmas Cards to go and then I am looking forward to the Sale A Bration in January, if you do want to get gift vouchers you can use them in January - you will get a free set of stamps with every £45 of products you order, or if you have a party then you earn them there too - so get nagging ladies!!!

Well off to hide in my craft space and play with my new toys.  x x x

Have a great weekend.

PS Get well soon Chris x x

No comments:

Post a Comment