- The Starter Kit has been re-vamped and REDUCED and is now just £119 for £230 worth of products!
- You have until 31st March 2011 to put through your first £250 net sales - these can be orders from friends, family or yourself!
- You're starting at a time where you can capitalise on Christmas orders and the new catalogue launch which are the busiest three months of the Stampin' Up! year.
What kind of Demo would you like to be?
DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR - Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR - Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR - Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient; works a lot some months and very little, or none, other months.
CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: These are the ones that choose Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential, pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder, regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators and works at her business in a consistent manner.
On top of the above, you also get all the
usual benefits of being a Demonstrator,
some of which are –
- A minimum of 20% commission on any items you order (up to 32%)
- 30% discount on your first order placed within 45 days of becoming a new demo.
- Access to support from me to help you get started.
- £100 worth of product for FREE in your Starter Kit.
- Access to the Demonstrator website, which includes templates, ideas, discussion forums and a huge amount of resources to build your business.
- A dedicated Team blog.
- Monthly Stampin' Up! newsletters posted through your door.
- Incentives and promotions for Demonstrators only and the chance to earn free product, convention attendance, or even the annual incentive trip (Monte Carlo, Prague).
- To love what you do and share what you love and earn some money too...........right before Christmas!