Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another Lost Weekend

Due to circumstances beyond our control we had to do some decorating this weekend.   The upside is I now have a great bedroom with nice clean bright pale off white walls that will go with whatever bedding I choose (not to mention the horrible orange carpet which has been there since we moved in).   A real pain to do as we did all the gloss etc but it looks huge now and am chomping at the bit to get new bedding.  When I do I will post the results here.

Wanted to say hi to everyone who came to my party on Thursday, it was great to meet you all especially Sarah, Jo, Eliza and Jane.   You did some brilliant make and takes and I am so glad you all love Dasher as much as I do now.   

Still no time to play with the new stamps but have some even better ideas for my swaps.   Hope all my prize winners are enjoying your goodies and hope to see the results soon.   

All the best, off to shop on line for some bedding. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment