Saturday, October 9, 2010

AND THE WINNERS ARE.

Ok, the orders for the virtual party are off and the three top orders were to:

Drumroll ..................................................

1st Place - Stamp Set .... KH
2nd Place - Free Gift...... NR
3rd Place - Catalogue ..... ST

If have e-mailed all the winners so if you haven't got an e-mail it's not you if you have those initials.  (Don't think I have people with the same initials but just in case.)

Thank you for all your orders and I think you will all agree that this is the fairest way of doling out the prizes.

I will be having another virtual party in the next month or so so get scribbling that wish list and let me know so I can put your order ready to add to it.   The bigger the orders the better the prizes.

I am off to try a new technique I just discovered.   Will show you the results when its ready.

xxxxx

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment