Thursday, October 7, 2010

ORDERING TOMORROW FOR VIRTUAL PARTY WITH FREE P&P

Hi all, just wanted to remind you that I will be making the order for the virtual party tomorrow night so get your orders in if you want a chance to get a great prize (see post below).  

Not feeling too crash hot at the moment, must have another bug, not my week health wise I guess, but pushing onwards and upwards.

Lots going on at home and busy, busy, busy as usual.   Hopefully the dust will settle next week and I can show you some of my new purchases and what I made with them as I have an order arriving TOMORROW YAY!  

You know getting that delivery of Stampin' Up! goods never gets old, I am like a kid at Christmas every time, even when the stuff isn't for me LOL.

Have a good one and will be back soon.

Click on piccy of the catalogue to browse for any orders x x

No comments:

Post a Comment