Saturday, September 11, 2010

SALE

I am offering 20 sheets of retiring cardstock of your choice with every order over £10. So you can get two ink pads and cards to match or a set of stamps that will be gone soon or whatever you like with your £10.  The retiring colours PDF is below on this site on the left. Just click on it to have a look at them.  I have varying amounts of all of them at the moment but obviously they will run out quickly.

FIRST COME GETS FIRST CHOICE!

I am also offering some retiring but slightly used stamp pads for £3, these do match the free cardstock but  these are just ones I no-longer need so very limited numbers, and again it is first come first served.

The colours include Orchid Opulance, Gable Green, Crushed Curry, Taken with Teal, Pixie Pink etc....


What are you waiting for ladies e-mail me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment