Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hi

Sorry to have been away, just been busy.  My lovely husband is now back from San Francisco and I am so pleased to have him home.  It shouldn't make a difference how far away he is but somehow the further it is the worse it feels.

I am counting down the minutes now to the new catalogue launch and I have a wish list as long as my arm.   Will have to pace myself I think.

If you want a FREE catalogue I have two spots left in October for a party if you want one.  Just you and a few friends and you could be enjoying a free class, make and takes, free stamp sets and merchandise and a catalogue all of you own.  Just e-mail me back.   I may even have a little extra prize for you if you name a date TODAY!! I like to reward people who read my blog regularly.

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment