Monday, January 10, 2011

Here at last


Sorry I have been so busy with orders and getting the house straight after Christmas this is my first chance to show you something from the Sale a bration collection.   I am so impressed with these.  You get 9 stamps in all and they are so versatile too.   They make great backgrounds, accents and elements, you really are spoilt for choice.   The Happy Birthday is from the Party This Way set and the colours I used are certainly celery, melon mambo and marina mist.  Hope you like x

By the way, if you are local to me and are interested in joining in a virtual workshop with the biggest spender earning the hostess gift and a free prize draw for somebody else please contact me.  If you order over £45 you earn one of these amazing free Sale-A-Bration sets and free postage and packing if you pick it up, plus the chance of a prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment