Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR IT'S SALE TIME!

Once you have recovered from the festivities and maybe started work on your New Year resolutions (Slim Fast here I come!)  you can settle down and have a look at the brilliant new set of stamps we have available to you.   But, not just that they are FREE when you make an order over £45 in products.  Here they are:


If you are into the vintage look try this :


Ok I admit it, these are my favourites.   I already posted my case of the card in the picture.    These types of images really do go such a long way and are so versatile, not to mention being "on trend" to quote Ugly Betty (I will so miss that show btw)

Then we have - 



These are so cute, and sooooo useful, I cannot wait to earn my set, the words work so well and the cute little images have so many possibilities.

Then for those of you who love fresh floral designs check these babies out -


I really love that cut little bee and the tiny butterfly, pretty on a stick.


And last but by no means least .....DRUMROLL ...

Are you addicted to punches, do you just love love love the way they co-ordinate with stamps in Stampin' Up! - it is deffinately one of my favourite things about these products well may I introduce you to the PUNCH BUNCH -



These sets are not for sale, you can only earn them for free either with your next order (see dates above) over £45 or if you hold a qualifying workshop (NEVER had a workshop that didn't), or by signing up as a new demonstrator which is yet another reason to take the plunge.

For more information click on the link in the picture at the top of the page. 

PHEW...

I am off to make my qualifying orders and to play with the sets I have - have a relaxing Holiday Weekend and once again HAPPY NEW YEAR X 








No comments:

Post a Comment