Saturday, January 29, 2011

SAB Card


These Sale-a-bration sets are so cute I just wanted a card that showed off how easy they are to use.  Here I used perfect plum and certainly celery as my colours, with the background inked accordingly with some melon mambo, tangerine tango and daffodil delight - don't you love the names of all the colours?

The stamp sets I used are:  For the background SWEET SUMMER SAB FREE SET, I stamped a whole A4 sheet of Whisper White with the different stamps and colours so that I have more to use again (to be seen here at a later date).   For the accent I used PUNCH BUNCH SAB FREE SET.

As you can see it is easy to get a quick card to send without taking hours to make it.  

Hope you like 
R x x x

2 comments:

  1. Rita, just put a rather nice order through (enough to qualify for 3 SAB sets anyway....) Am now on ILWS - Glittermum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you will e-mail you!

    ReplyDelete