Friday, August 20, 2010

Time is Running Out






THIS AMAzING OFFER ENDS IN JUST 11 DAYS!

Please don't miss out, two step stamping is great fun and gives so many more possibilities.   Don't forget I will be giving a class on two-step stamping in September but the offer is on now so what are you waiting for!

I recently got Greenhouse Garden and while it doesn't look much I have created some amasing colour combinations with it.   It can look traditional or contemporary and has a good range of flower sizes so if you are starting out it is a good set to have!  This is a great value set and if you are only getting one I would go for this one.  Now £18:36

Loads of Love is a card for all occasions as I said before as it covers Christmas, Birthdays, Get Well etc... Now £15:16

Bird on A Branch, as I said I will be doing a demo on this one  Now .£11.96

Trendy Trees are great fun and can be used for kids and adults alike.  They also have co-ordinating rollers to match as does Loads of Love.  You can see this in the photo above.  Now £10:36.

Big Bold Birthday is just that and you can make lots of combinations of goodies and embellishments with this one.  Now £19:10

From the Mini Catalogue we have :

Something Sweet is featured on the main promo photo above left, the great treat cups work so well with this and is a great one for extending your talents if you have been stamping a while now.  Now £19:16

Finally Tiny Tags, cannot start to say how lush they are, you need the punch too to give it the real effect but they produce the cutest little embellishments to add some texture and meaning to any project.   Now £15:16.

So here are the prices and I will try later to find some cool images of these stamps and projects using them if I have time so keep looking at this post x

To order e-mail me at :  ritaseed@googlemail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment