Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Getting There

So I am finally getting myself sorted and have a little time to catch up. On our journey back from Quebec the most amazing thing happened. My DREAM came true and we were upgraded to FIRST CLASS.

This is the last time we will be crossing the Atlantic for a while now (we go to Canada 3times a year normally). It couldn't have happened at a better time.

Every time we check in I ask to be upgraded but no joy. This was a late flight leaving Montreal at 10pm (4am UK time).

We got called to the gate and my eldest yells for all to hear "we're upgrading". I was embarrassed and elated at the same time.

I will tell you tomorrow the story of how come we got it and what it was like. I can now cross off an entry on my bucket list :)

Am making something to show you hopefully later too so stay tuned x x x

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment