Monday, August 9, 2010

Buying Stampin' Up Online???

This is a question I get asked a lot.  It is not really possible to purchase Stampin' Up! products on line in the  normal sense in the UK at the moment , but if you wish to do it through a demonstrator like myself all you have to do is contact me and I will be happy to help you choose what you want or order for you via the internet.   You can download the Ideas Book and Catalogue from the Stampin' Up website and browse at your leisure.   Once you have decided what you want let me know.   You can also order your hard copy of the Ideas Book and Catalogue with your first order.   All products are sent direct to your door.   Even if you are not local to me that is not a problem as I have customers in lots of places who order from me and even when I am away on holiday I manage to keep up with my ordering and parcel tracking etc.   So if you are interested please contact me via this blog and don't forget the offer below x

Happy Stamping x

No comments:

Post a Comment