Friday, May 20, 2011

SUPER NEW SALE 10% Discount!


YES 10% OFF YOUR ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND JUNE 2

Also, if you are close enough to collect you get free Postage and Packing on orders over £25 or from anywhere on orders over £60.

And that's not all.   All orders made before June 2 will receive a

FREE RIBBON SAMPLE

So Let me know what your favourite colours are!


I am doing some work on my computer this week coming so will be off line for a bit and will confirm your orders as soon as I am back up and running, around 23rd May.    I am taking orders though and the final day for your sale price is 2 June when I will be putting the orders through.

So go ahead, make that wish list come true and contact me with your order.   

If you are interested in being informed of future offers please e-mail me and I will add you to my newsletter list.  

Happy Shopping 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment