Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A card from Springtime Vintage


I really really love these papers.  The colours are to die for and you really cannot go wrong with the designs.  Whatever you do with them looks stunning.

The above is a case from Andrea Walford, it uses up small leftover pieces of dsp and cardstock.   

Don't miss out on my amazing deal at the moment.  If you live close enough to me to collect you get free P and P on orders over £25 before discount and yes a whopping 10% discount plus a free ribbon sample.   

So go ahead, make that wish list come true and contact me with your order.  (If you are not local to me I can still make the order free P and P if over £60 before discount.)  Bargain!!!!!   Offer ends 25th May 

Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, I love the use of scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Emma, glad you liked it x

    ReplyDelete