Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!




I am still suffering with this horrible bug that is on it's second barrage of antibiotics but that has not stopped me getting my MOJO BACK!

Thank you to Natalie and Zoe for a great Stampin Extravaganza in Crawley, had a brilliant time along with Niki and we made some fantastic cards.   It really helped me get back to my groove.

I have a brilliant new hoard of stash that I am raring to play with and I must admit a lot of it is to do with the oh soooo  useful Big Shot!!!   It really does make your crafting that much more professional looking and has so many more possibilities.

I know I promised to post my Manga which is finished and looking good and I will just as soon as I find my camera.   In the mean time I am playing with my new glitter, ribbon, dies and embossing tools, so watch this space.

Thanks for reading x x x

2 comments: