Monday, August 16, 2010

Good Morning

Hi all, Monday again!

Luckily I have good news!

We will be having the list of retiring SU images on 1st of September ..  I was caught out last year, not realising that when they say retiring they mean retiring so if you love something on the list for goodness sake get it as when it is gone it is gone.    They sell while stocks last and while the list is up which is September only.   I will put the list on this blog as soon as it comes out and then we can all decide what we cannot live without.   There was a great set last year that I didn't get and I have regretted it ever since.   Won't make that mistake again.   

Speaking of offers don't forget the two step stamps only have 20% off until 31 August so you have to decide pretty soon if you want me to order them for you.   I have only heard from two of you so far so think fast.

It's pouring down here so the kids are keeping busy with their limited time on DS TV etc... I have to get them to decide when to use up their time and to realise that they have to go outside when it is dry and save electric time as we call it for when in tis pouring down.

We went to the beach on Saturday and had a great time, I actually have a tan!!!! Unheard of but as we went with friends we stayed all day and the boys had great fun on different pieces of equipment - the water bikes and the igloo were the most popular.


No comments:

Post a Comment